Christian Law Students Association (CLSA) is a group whose mission is to glorify God through community, love, and prayer. We have regular Bible studies, prayer gatherings, and social activities. Our goals are to foster a supportive and welcoming spiritual community. We seek to encourage and uplift one another to serve as future members of the legal profession through the spiritual gifts we have received through Christ.
Bible studies, prayer gatherings, social events, and organic spiritual mentorship.
- Vanderbilt Courtyard Welcome Snacks (Wednesday, August 30th, 12pm, Vanderbilt Courtyard)
- LLM Bubble Tea Social Welcome Night (Thursday, August 31st, 4pm-6pm, Vanderbilt 220)
- Vanderbilt Courtyard Welcome Snacks (Wednesday, September 6th, 12pm, Vanderbilt Courtyard)
- Pizza and Salad Welcome Night (Thursday, September 7th, 5pm-7pm, Vanderbilt 220)
- First Bible Study of the Semester (Wednesday, September 13th, 1:15pm-2:15pm, Location TBD)
CLSA Email List, Prayer, and Questions
We would love to get to know you better and pray for you! If you would like to be added to our email list for communications about upcoming events, need prayer, or if you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to our President: Jessica Lange (email@example.com) or our Bible Study Co-Chairs: Dayonni Phillips (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Andrew Babbitt (email@example.com).
- CLSA Welcome Night RSVP: http://forms.gle/
- Coffee or Tea Chat with Board Member(s): http://forms.gle/
- Prayer Requests: http://forms.gle/