D’Agostino Hall is located at the corner of West Third and MacDougal Streets directly behind Vanderbilt Hall, New York University School of Law’s main classroom building.
- 24/7 front desk services
- 24/7 maintenance staff coverage
- NYU Campus Cable
- NYU Telephone System: Includes voicemail, call-waiting, and local service
- NYU Network Connections (Data and Voice): High-speed wireless online and data capability
- Furnished apartments
- Utilities included (Heat, Air Conditioning, Electricity, Water, & Gas)
- Green Living Initiatives
Terraces on the 12th and 14th floors, The Commons, and houses the offices for the student journals
Apartment types and floor plans:
- L-type small one-bedroom apartments are approximately 415 square feet, are suitable for one person or partner/family housing.
- M-type studios are approximately 180-210 square feet, and are suitable for single occupancy only.
- O-type "doubles" consist of two private bedrooms, each suitable for one person only, with a shared kitchen and bath. Total square footage is approximately 415 square feet; average bedroom size is 10 x 11.
- P-type "triples" consist of three private bedrooms, each suitable for one person only, with a shared kitchen and bath. Total square footage is approximately 535 square feet; average bedroom size is 10 x 11.
- R type studios are approximately 415 square feet, with kitchen and bath, and are suitable for one person or partner/family housing.
Note: Measurements are approximate and individual apartments may vary somewhat from the floor plans. See furniture dimensions.
Accessibility at D'Agostino Hall:
This hall has an accessible entrance located at 110 W 3rd Street near MacDougal Street. Accommodations in this building include:
- Private bedrooms
- Low occupancy and single occupancy apartments
- Air conditioning in each bedroom
- Wheelchair and mobility-related modified apartments
- Suites with fire alarms for the visually impaired
For more information about accessible housing, visit the Moses Center for Student Accessibility. For a list of accommodations that the University provides regardless of building location, see Accessible Housing.
D'Agostino Hall is located approximately 0.3 miles (0.5 km) from Washington Square Park. The closest NYU Shuttle stop is at 715 Broadway, served by all shuttle routes. The closest dining hall is Lipton, located at 33 Washington Square West opposite Washington Square Park. The nearest accessible subway station is West 4th Street, located at the intersection of West Third Street & Sixth Avenue, serving A, B, C, D, E, F, and M trains.
Note: NYU is currently engaged in a comprehensive review to enhance accessibility throughout its residence halls. The information listed above is subject to change and updates as the project progresses.